Can't login to My Audirvana Account

Hello,

iMac13,2

macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Safari 15.6.1

I can’t download Audirvana Origin 2.5.5 from my web page account. It asks me email address, then password and after that I can see only black page with Audirvana logo at center and inscription “To access your account, your browser must have WebAssembly enabled. Please allow it in your browser settings”.
The same thing is when I try to manage my account from Settings - My Account of Audirvana app directly.

Finally I’ve downloaded update 2.5.5 but this is update only not a full app and I would like to have full 2.5…5 app.

This didn’t happen before and I didn’t change anything in imy iMac.

Do you have a different web browser you might be bale to try to log to your account with?

Thanks Antoine

I’ve tried with Firefox, Opera and Tor Browser and the same things (look at pictures attached).

After I enter email address and password black page with Audirvana logo appears and then over 1.5 min that inscription appears.

With Firefox, can you open the developer tools?

https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/devtools-user/debugger/how_to/open_the_debugger/index.html

If you see a red exclamation mark like this, please click on it:

Once you have done this, please send a screenshot of what you see in the developer tools.

It would be best if you were on https://my.audirvana.com while going on the dev tools.

I tried to do this one few times using new passwords and every time it was the same as you can serfdom picture attached.

You need to use your email on this page, not your name and surname.

I did as you advised with Firefox, entered my account and downloaded last version of Audirvana. Then I tried to do the same with Safari but nothing changed and I received the same message “To access your account, your browser must have WebAssembly enabled. Please allow it in your browser settings”.

Today night I’ll try with other browsers and inform you.

I tried to enter My Account from few browsers (Firefox, Opera, Tor Browser and from Safari) and from Audirvana directly. It works but only one thing is strange: after I press logout button the insription appears “There was an error trying to log you out: The logout was not initiated from within the page”. After this inscription disappears and the log out procedure is over.

When you see this error, does it redirects you to audirvana.com?

Yes, it redirects me to audiravana.com.

1 Like

I am having same issue - I have two macs - both M2 - camnnot log in to audirvana site on Safari on either machine - getting the dreaed “webassembly missing message”. I managed to get in using chrome but that is not my normal browser.

I tried just right now and the same issue again as you described i.e from Safari and from AO app. I received the message that To access your account, your browser must have WebAssembly enabled. Please allow it in your browser settings."
And then I tried from different browsers (Firefox, Opera) with the same result. Moreover I received the message that my password is incorrect.

Strange thing… Today I tried to to My Audirvana Account from different browsers (Brave Browser, Firefox, Opers, Tor Browser) and it’s OK. But my main browser is Safari and it doesn’t work with the same phrase “To access your account, your browser must have WebAssembly enabled. Please allow it in your browser settings”.

Hi @oleg

I get exactly the same issue and have never resolved it.

I had to go to support@audirvana.com to get a link to download latest version.

If you get a solution, please message me.

Regards

Phil

Does anybody have a solution to solve this problem? Need to use another browser for download but not Safari that is my main.

Hi @oleg

I had to go to support@audirvana.com to get a link to download latest version.

Regards

Phil

Threre is an easier way. Use another browser (Firefox, Opera) to go your account from Audirvana main page and download new version.

I have macos Catalina 10.15.7 with Safari 15.6.1. I tried from another Mac with Sonoma and Safari 17.2.1 and no ptoblem. May be that’s reason. But as I know WebAssembly is enabled in Safari fo many years.

What I think? May be Antoine use new version of WebAssembly and it isn’t compatible wit old Safari?

From what I’ve seen online on the subject, it’s hard to tell but I need to do more research on this. That’s why I always ask people to try a different web browser :sweat_smile: