Can't use the remote app to play a selection of tracks grouped using the Grouping tag

Hi.

When viewing an album the remote app shows tracks that have been grouped, e.g. “Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048” but doesn’t allow this group to be played.

I can see the group title (such as the one above) and even click it, but I don’t see any options to play just the tracks that are part of the grouping.

This makes playing a multi-movement piece from an album difficult to play using the remote.

The frustrating thing is the previous remote, before the release of Audirvana Studio had this feature.

I would love to see this feature returned to the Audirvana remote.

Regards, David.

Hello @davm,

Are you both using the latest version of the Remote and Audirvāna Studio? This issue should have been fixed a long time ago.

Hi Antoine.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I think I’m using the latest version of both.

The Audirvana Remote is version 3.2.1 and my iPhone is an iPhone X running IOS 15.3.1.

I’m running Audirvana Studio 1.11.0 on a Mac mini running macOS 10.15.7.

I’d appreciate some suggestions on what I can do try to rectify the issue, given you think it should be resolved.

Kind Regards,

David.

Sorry for the confusion. It was an issue related to grouping but it’s not what you described after a further check. You are indeed right, on the 3.5 remote, I can see the three dots to play the group. I will report this to our developer to add this in the next update of the Remote.

Thanks so much. I’ll look forward to it.

Regards, David.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.