Control greyed out

Hi

Apologies if I am posting in wrong topic. My play controls are greyed out.

Everything had been working perfectly. However, after I had to resync my music folder, which took a long time, I have a problem.

I am running Audirvana 3.5.44 on a HP Windows 10 with 16 GB RAM. My music is stored on a external hard drive (E) and consists of flac files.

The monitored folder is correct and online. All albums, tracks and smart playlists are available to view correctly in Audirvana and all looks fine. However, I cannot play any file as the play controls are greyed out. I checked the database integrity in the maintenance and it returned OK. I attempted to copy and move the database file to a new location but it would not allow a copy as “another process has locked a portion of the file”.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jerome

Hello @jeromecork,

I created a new topic for you as it was not in the right thread.

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.