Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com

I’m seeing tons of these error messages in a log file. As a test I tried to ping api.audirvana.com and I can’t resolve the name to an address on any device I own, whether I use my own network or my mobile phone carrier’s network and DNS.

2026-01-08 05:29:16.842 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/23e49c90-2a77-43a7-959a-7e0624523615
2026-01-08 05:29:16.852 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/e822d7dd-b718-4e6a-bc82-136e6450831c
2026-01-08 05:29:16.862 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/9ebd09d5-8ba2-4fed-a9d1-1013c6d6edf3
2026-01-08 05:29:16.872 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/bef9b097-6ebe-4969-8e6a-639b041e1754
2026-01-08 05:29:16.883 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/899f85a4-78a3-4927-8732-2891b3e4b508
2026-01-08 05:29:16.893 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/36b3abbc-ef77-4c86-9d6d-d77c219b0ed6
2026-01-08 05:29:16.904 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/d79d3633-d5ff-40fc-8a8e-9a813ce03be0
2026-01-08 05:29:16.914 [error]: HTTP request error (6) Could not resolve host: api.audirvana.com for URL https://api.audirvana.com/metadata/recording/d2798e96-9a95-4ef6-8f70-344564187c27

I can see that in my logs too.

Is that a problem? I’m seeing it on my Linux machine.

Regards, Sergio

Hi @SergioO , it’s an issue with our servers we are dealing with; it’s not affecting the stability of Audirvāna Studio.