Crash To Electronic Sound

Good afternoon, every once in a while AS will crash to a drone sound and it won’t stop until I close the program and return. I don’t know this for certain but it always seems to happen when I am controlling from the remote. However it does not happen often enough for me to know that 100%. Could this have something to do with the volume? Any other thoughts? I am W10, to Zen DAC Signature to powered speakers and a sub using the ASIO driver. I don’t do any upsampling or any other alterations to the program other than choosing MQA renderer. 99% of the time things are fine but I am afraid if I have it too loud it might damage something if it cuts to the drone sound. Thanks in advance, I actually really like the product. Have had it since release using Tidal and Qobuz, very nice.

Hello @upper90 ,

Can you send us your dmp and log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5