Cross Platform Questions

I am currently running Audirvana on a W10 laptop. Reference # 89679400. I am having a second PC built and just upgraded to a cross platform license and you folks sent me an email with an Audirvana, cross platform, link and a copy of my license key. These two computers will reside in separate rooms for running Audirvana on two separate systems. Couple of questions:

1. I assume the download link you sent, with the key, is for downloading Audirvana on the new PC? I do not need to reinstall Audirvana on the original laptop where I am already using Audirvana?
  2. Once Audirvana is loaded on the new PC do I need to do anything to switch between the two computers when running Audirvana. I know they can not be used simultaneously. Thanks in advance.

Hello @boleary,

If you already have Audirvana installed in your second computer, you just need to open Audirvana and you will be asked for a license key, copy and paste it when we ask you for it and Audirvana will be unlocked. You don’t have to do anything to switch between your computers.

Thank you for the quick reply…

Hi Damien. I need you to reset my license. The guy building my second PC originally loaded Audirvana on W10 Home, had problems and installed W10 professional instead. He now gets the too many installs error trying to reload Audirvana on W10 Pro. Thank You. Reference # 89679400

Hello @boleary,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Again, very much appreciate the quick reply.

Brian

Hi, had to reinstall windows and need to have my license reset again.Reference # 89679400. Really appreciate.

Brian

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.