Curious bug on track 2 playback

I am running Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.38 (3568)
macOS 10.15.5 with 16384MB RAM

This does not happen all the time but it has happened several times. When I sync Audirvana to iTunes using file system, it all works properly. Here is my setup:

LIBRARY SETTINGS:
Sync list: 3 folders
AUTO: /Users/msacks3/Music/Mikey’s Playlists
AUTO: /Volumes/OWC HD/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music
AUTO: /Volumes/OWC HD/iTunes/iTunes Music
iTunes/Music library synchronization: not synchronized
Library database path: /Users/msacks3/Library/Application Support/Audirvana/AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite

When the bug occurs it expresses itself like this, and only on the 2nd track on the album. Say the duration of the track in iTunes is 3:50. In Audirvana it also shows as 3:50. But when you start to play the track, Audirvana drops 6 seconds from the duration. The result is that the last 6 seconds of the track are not played. If I dupe the file and place it at the end of the album (say track 20), it plays properly. But as long a it is track 2, Audirvana drops 6 seconds from the track.

Weird.

Do you upsample. If you do, try to disable it.

Good call. Disabling upsampling fixes the problem. However this is not an acceptable workaround for me because I like upsampling. I will just live with the problem (occurs rarely) until the bug has been addressed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.