DAC - AMP Astell&Kern ACRO 1000

Hi.

The DAC is capable for DSD till 256 and MQA but both functions are not reconized.

Any help

You can manually set to DoP 1.1 for DSD. As for MQA I don’t see it mentioned in the specification of the DAC, but here also you can manually set it to whatever necessary.

Already try, but then only DSD64 and DSD128 are recognized, not DSD256 even if the system play I don’t know if the DAC is working at DSD256.

By the way, when I did that then flac files are not recognized.

The DAC supports DSD256, so it should work with DoP 1.1. Some have reported issues with DSD256 in DoP mode though.

How do you mean the FLAC files are not recognised?

Means that in DoP 1.1 mode, when I play tracks files sometimes the program have big delays, or no play or directlly block it. So I need to pay atention to change the mode each time, no issue when is an entire recording but with the mixed playlist could be catastrofic.
What I don’t understand why the program not well reconize the DAC, and what I read in the chat is that it is not the only one!

Have a similar problem with my A&K SR15 in DAC mode. It actually crashes A+ when trying to play. Not sure what the problem is

Hello @linsen15, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message