DB Syncing issues are back: where can I find the log on MAC?

Dear all,

Following some problems with library syncing, I decided to create a new network volume on top of the first one that was getting too big.
On the new network volume, I discovered that adding new files using the Finder while AS was up and running, immediately triggers a scan but limited to the new files: that was impressively fast!
I decided to give it a try on the old network volume (whose size has been reduced by transferring some files). It did not work as expected: it run during hours, without any visible progress, and AS crashes. I restarted the whole process two times: it lasted during more than 10 hours and crashed.
This is pretty strange as I managed to synchronise it in less than 5 hours before, with a larger number of files.
Can someone tell me where I could find the log information on Mac, as I did not see anything particular on console.

Thanks.

CPU usage of AS is rather low (around 10%) and I do not hear much disk activity neither.
In addition, I saw two errors this morning:
cannot open file at line 43354 of [378230ae7f]
os_unix.c:43354: (2) open(/var/db/DetachedSignatures) - No such file or directory

I rebooted my Mac Mini just after this and so far the error did not pop up again. But there are no clear signs of any progress

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.