Deleting entire album + duplicated tracks

This is probably an obvious relative newbie question, but how do you delete an entire album in a single operation, without having to delete all its individual tracks?

This arises as I am getting a high level of track duplication (tracks sometimes occur up to four times in the Playlist) from ripped CDs originally from iTunes, and even some ripped using XLD, and think I need to delete then re-rip some albums.

i would remove those CDs or Tracks in double firstly from where they are in your HD and not in A+ library…
because if bugs occured in A+ and those removed came back after all you did, not fun… don’t Bandaid your library…cure it :slight_smile:

In iTunes select don’t manage my library, and copy files in iTunes… same in XLD prefs don’t import in iTunes…
Then trash your library in prefs panel of A+ with minus sign, close A+
After minus sign deletion, go in your A+ database folder and delete it just to be sure more…

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System… When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom… click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)

restart mac, add your library again till no double.
Snapz002.jpg
Snapz001.jpg
Snapz002.jpg
Snapz001.jpg

Thanks very much indeed once again RunHomeSlow for your comprehensive help. I had suspected I might have to delete some on the external hard drive so fingers crossed :blush: