Denon AVC-X6300H pops cracks when plays Audirvana DSD files

Hi All

I´m new here. I´m a fan of audirvana software since Audirvana 2. I didn´t use for quite time Audirvana and I´ve updated to last version 3.5 and I´ve recently experienced a problem when conectivng via UPnp. the files in flac doesnt give me problems but when I play my colectiom of SACD I m recently starting to hear cracking and poping sounds that dont happen when I´m platying through my mac pro with Dragon fly DAC… can someone help me? Maybe it´s something with the config?
I also experience hiss and bad sounds when the player change between songs. sometimes I get a message in the display of the denon saying “unable to play” when finishing the song and going to the next one. reproducing the next one 1 second later without problems.

can someone help me ? thanks!

Hello @dentex, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info” while connected to your Denon? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

I would love but when I paste the debuf info the website says as I´m a new user I cant write more then 2 lines. do you have. a contact email to reach you?

Best

support@audirvana.com

Sent! let me know if it´s fine