DIRAC VST PLUGIN AUDIRVANA STUDIO / V3.5 troubles

Hello and happy new year 2022,

I’m looking for a solution to avoid the dirac plugin VST to start/stop randomly.

When I freshly start the software it works properly even during short sweep file play to test with REW BUT it stops randomly after X music.

The ONLY solution is to restart audirvana. This is happening more often with V3.5.2 than with studio that I’m testing before to adopt it.

I’m using WINDOWS 10 PRO/AUDIRVANA STUDIO or V3.5.2/DIRAC VST PLUGIN/UPNP LINK/ LUMIN D2.

Hello @Rackam,

What kind of music you are playing when you get the stop? Are you using the latest version of the Dirac plugin?

Hello @Antoine

I use the last dirac plugin freshly downloaded and installed.
I play music from Qobuz FLAC UP TO 96KHZ/24 bits.

Version installed:
Dirac Live 3.1.2
Dirac Live Processor 1.5.4

Should I understand that I’m the only one to use this setup with problems ?

The overall stability of audirvana through the UPNP with my lumin D2 is catastrophic with or without DIRAC.

My network is working fine at 100% with other application like jriver or bubble…

I have been using Dirac with Audirvana for over 1.5 years now and have had no instability problems. I don’t use UPnP.

There are more people who have problems with a Lumin Audirvana combination. I don’t remember reading a solution from anyone.

UPnP is in some combinations not ver stable!!!

Thank you all for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.