Dirac, vsts and upnp

Hello, new user here.

Can i use plugins when sending to upnp? I read that as of november last year other users where having problems as it was not supported? has it been fixed? When i try to use a plugin with upnp the plugin doesn’t open. I think that sometime ago i tried it and it worked though i couldn’t control the plugin in real time. This is of importance to me since i want to use dirac.

Thanks in advance

(I am using both pc and mac streaming to a ifi streamer)

Hi @einx,

In the case of Dirac, their VST3/AU plugin used to work when real time mode is deactivated in Audirvāna plugin settings but there is something they need to fix with their latest version of the plugin.

Hello antoine, thanks for the reply. I am having some mild success using plugins via upnp to my sony tv. Of course everything is then converted to 16/48 through optical… Some songs play, others don’t. Can’t figure why. It is consistent as to the songs that work and those that don’t. No obvious reason. Song starts and then skips after 3 seconds. Other songs play all the way through. Upnp to my ifi zen stream doesn’t work. Really hoped it would have been fixed by now. As i see it, it would be a great advantage against the competition.

Hi @einx,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.