DSD issue with Studio

I can play my DSD files with the 3.5 version but with Studio after 3 minutes or so into the song it stops playing. This only happens with DSD downloads and DSD upscaling. What could be happening. thanks for looking.

Hello @Manolo,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Hello,

DSD Files are not working anymore for me. I either get a loud white noise (Asio) or noise and the songs are sounding from very far away . I have not changed any Settings. Also loading the songs take a while and AS is always close to Crash.

Do you have this issue with WASAPI?

No Wasapi works. Also loading takes a while.

Which ASIO driver are you using while you have your issue? Have you tried to reinstall it?

Hello, It did on wasapi but now i have the same as described above only hearing it from very very far away. Where would i find the asio information ? Asio works fine as long i stream not higher then HD.

Can you post a screenshot of the audio settings of Audirvāna Studio while you have the issue?

And now it works again….

So it’s Chord device. This means you are using the ASIO driver from Chord. Can you check if they have an update for it on their website?

Hello, couldn‘t find an update for this chord hugo but downloaded the Version that is still there and repaired as an Option the Asio driver. Will use wasapi for dsd as Asio still produces only loud white noise.

Hello, can you do a screenshot of the settings you have in your Chord ASIO driver?

Just sent a pic. Hope this is what you meant.

Have you tried to enable the option “Use large ASIO buffer”?

Hi Antoine,

I tested this but i still get the sharp and loud white noise only. However I switched to Kernel and now it is working again for my DSD files. I disabled covert to PCM and it Sounds great. Hope the sharp noise at the end of the Tracks will be limited as reported before.
So I either use Asio up to 24/192 or Kernel for my DSD files.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.