DSD not supported on trial version?

Hi, I am new to playing hi-res music from computer. I was trying the Audirvana before buying it. My DAC definitely supports DSD (Topping E30). On Audio Setting page, it shows DSD not supported. The setting for Native DSD Streaming Method is disabled. Is it due to the trial version that DSD is not supported? Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 11.04.57 PM

Forgot to mention that I am using a Mac mini 2012 i7.

The trial version is fully featured version. Are you on the Mac or PC?

On the PC install the USB drivers. If you’re on the Mac just select DoP 1.0 or 1.1 in the “Native DSD streaming method” and you’re good to go.

Thanks for replying. I am on Mac. As shown on the attached image, the DSD streaming method is disabled. I can’t select anything else.

Disable upsampling if it’s enabled.

Where is the setting for disable upsampling? I see this and it was deactivated and can’t be set. Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 12.26.54 AM

It’s good. Also make sure that the software volume control is disabled.

I solved the problem by simply pulling out the USB and plug to the next one :thinking: Now I can set the DSD streaming method and therefore the DSD is supported.

Thanks for helping…

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same problem on a MacPro deskside machine. Some USB have problems.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.