DSD upsampling too long on some titles

Hi
New user, i am currently testing Audirvana studio and play music to a TEAC UD(701N via upnp/ openhome with DSD512 encoding.
Generally everything works fine.
but for for some title encoding take a very long time and may never finish ( stop during processing).

Environment:
Testing in a vm with Windows 11 pro/16 cores/16 GB

Test:
a good example in qobuz album “Strozzi: Virtuosissima compositrice” (Album page on quobuz site- 96khz ( the result are identical between local files and streamed files, occurs with SOX or r8brain algorithm).

The first title ( “Hor che’l ciel e la terra e’l vento tace, SV 147”) take a long time to encode and never finish.
The fourth title (“Il terzo libro de madrigali: Dispietata pietate”) is played after 2 seconds without having to encode the full track.

CPU load is 20£ to 25% , memory usage is 6GB .

IS there any explaination for the these discrepancies in track handling?

Thanls in advance for your answer.

Nota: as a 10 year user of hqplayer , i am familiar with some of DSD encoding requirements

Hi @jmaa,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Track 1 start 14H25 end 14h28 no sound
Trac 4 start 14h30 stopped 14h32 sound ok

Only image files (jpg, … ) are allowed.

( 3 files , for 1MB )
“audirvana_studio.log”
“audirvana-debug-data-track1.txt”
“audirvana-debug-data-track4.txt”

Where can i upload those files ?

or should i rename file extension from .txt to .txt.jpg to allow upload?
Thanks in advance

Please send them at support@audirvana.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.