Failure 24Bit192khz, advance rewind and alphabetical order

First of all apologize for my English, I have been with audirvana studio for a few weeks, I come from roon where everything worked very well but I did not have upnp.

I have noticed some bugs that I can’t solve;

• the first and most worrying one is that when playing upnp files with 24bit and 192khz quality it stops, it jumps, is there a solution? all other resolutions work fine.

• Another problem that I quite dislike is that it does not work with the audirvana mobile app to advance and rewind when you are listening to a song, that is, I put a song and I want to advance until minute 1:20, because that does not work for me and I have tested on various mobiles and tablets.

• And another thing that makes me angry that it doesn’t work is ordering my artists from qobuz, I go from windows 10 and click on favorite artists from qobuz to sort them in alphabetical order but it doesn’t work, needless to say that from my mobile either.

Do any of these three bugs have a solution today or do you have to wait for an update? Thank you.

Hello @Maximo86,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Please remove the line corresponding to your logged-in account to avoid displaying your email address and first name/last name publicly.

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Do you have the same issue when you are using Studio?

The favorites sorting in Qobuz Artists rely on My music sorting criterias. If you change it in My Music, it will be reflected in your Qobuz favorites Artists.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I just got in to send you the report and I missed an audirvana update, I tried a couple of songs on 24/192 and at the moment it seems that the problem has been solved with the update, it already works fine for me.

No, when I play a song from Audirvana studio on the pc if it lets me advance over a song and go back, the problem is only when I play from the mobile (iphone 12, Samsung s10 + and tablet ipad pro) with the audirvana app, not there lets me move through the song bar to move forward or backward.

Great, thank you very much, indeed in my music I have given it to sort by alphabetical order and in qobuz it works out the same.

It’s strange since the Remote rely on what the software is doing. Can you share a quick video of your iPhone while you are trying to reproduce the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.