Favorites not being listed

In the remote app, when favorites is selected for either Tidal or Qobuz nothing is listed. This happens in the remote app on both an iPhone and iPad. However if I go to the Audirvana console, the albums I have marked as favorite do appear under My Music in Tidal and under favorites in Qobuz, however there isn’t a My Music tab in the remote app. Any suggestions for how I can access the albums I have marked as favorites?

Thx,
Dusty

Hello @Dustyzz, do you have an idea of how many favorites do you have in Qobuz or Tidal?

Howdy Damien,

I have 67 albums marked as favorites in Qobuz, and 151 albums marked as favorite in Tidal.

Thx,
Dusty

Can you make a screenshot of this view in your Remote App?

From my iPhone.

Screen shot from iPhone for Qobuz.

Since the Audirvana console sees the favorites list but the remote devices don’t, is there something on the Audirvana console that I could reset to kick start the data being sent to the remote devices?

Hello @Dustyzz, thank you for the screenshots. Can you try to be closer to your router while you get to your favorites in the Remote?

Damien,

The remote favorites issues is solved, but now I have another issue. Long story short, I noticed that the version of Audirvana i was running was 3.4.912 and strangely the config screen had no “check for update” button. I went to the Audirvana site and downloaded the latest version (3.5.10) and now Remote can see my Qobuz favorites, however the Tidal login screen is a white blank screen. I read several threads on Tidal login issues and did not see a definitive solution for the blank white Tidal login page. FYI, I am on Windows 1909, I have UAC set to notify, and I am running Audirvana NOT as admin. Any suggestions on solving the Tidal blank white login page?

Thx,
Dusty

Edit: I went out and upgraded my License to two devices amd downloaded and installed 3.5.10 on a seperate Windows 10 workstation… Audirvana successfully is installed and works 100% on the second Win10 workstation. Unfortunately I need the other “broken” device to work as it is an INtel NUC I use as a headless device… So to recap, the original Audirvana install upgraded to 3.5.10 gives a blank white page when connecting to Tidal, and a “fresh” never before installed workstation with 3.5.10 works beautifully. Both devices are running Win10 1909 and other than the form factor, are set up almost identically. Hope this helps.

Hello @Dustyzz, are you on Pro or Home Edition of Windows 10?

Howdy Damien,

Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro… so I spent a good amount of time doing a stare and compare between the working workstation and the broken one. I could not find any setup or permissions difference between working workstation versus the non working workstation. So I took the broken Intel NUC, did a Audirvana revoke license first and then proceeded to put a 100% fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on the Intel NUC… the NUC now works like a charm! So to recap here are the issues and what I did to remedy them:

1. Audirvana remote would not display Tidal nor Qobuz favorites. Cause was older version of Audirvana (3.4.912). Updating to 3.5.10 Audirvana fixed the favorites issue (at least for Qobuz).

2. After updating Audirvana from 3.4.912 to 3.5.10, the Tidal login screen would show as a white blank screen preventing being able to log into Tidal. After doing a 100% fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and reinstalling Audirvana 3.5.10, both the Tidal and Qobuz login screens now function and display as designed.

Thank you for trying to get things sorted for me, and I hope my information is useful.

Thx,
Dusty

1 Like