Feb 24 Qobuz DDos service interuption

I’m having the same problem, a little while ago I got an update notice from windows and was hoping that would fix the problem. It didn’t. The Qobuz Windows app works, but it obviously isn’t my first choice in players.

On a related note I just tried to bring up Qobuz Club from my browser and got the same 500 error, which confirms the problem we’re having is squarely on Qobuz’s shoulders.

2 Likes

Other users on other software are getting the Qobuz 500 internal server error, a global issue not linked to Audirvana. I am also unable to login.

1 Like

I can log onto the Qubuz site just fine. Not able log on to Qubuz within Audirvana Studio.

1 Like

Yes website is ok for me. App and AS won’t log in. Similar issues posted in competitors forums over the last 5 days. Up and down for some people. My issue started this AM GMT +8.

Just re-enforces why I use streaming services for discovering music and purchase the items I like from the Qobuz store. The only true 24/7 uptime solution is a local library……

Same issue here, got booted out of Qobuz in the middle of a listening session, won’t allow me to log back in. Qobuz working fine in Roon however.

Yes seems to vary for users…… If you go to the Roon forum and open the Qobuz section under software discussion the latest post lists the issues some have been having over the last 5 days or so. Latest post was 4 hours ago,

Qobuz was out for about 45 mins very early this morning here in Australia. Could log into Qobuz.com but got the 500 error message when trying to get to the Qobuz Club. Still do some 7 hrs later.
But all working fine still on Studio.

Qobuz working but getting the 500 error when trying to connect Audirvana to Qobuz- 22.00 Montreal time

• 1 on Qobuz being up, but Audirvana not connecting. Restarted Audirvana to reestablish Qobuz, and still receiving the same 500 error.

So glad to have my own files… maybe you can try playing music with:
highresaudio.com

Idem pour moi, erreur 500 avec Audirvana Studio et aussi avec mon streamer Rose 250.
Sur un PC windows j’ai Audirvana 3.5 et je peux me connecter à Qobuz.
Erreur 500 aussi avec Qobuz Club.
L’application Qobuz seule fonctionne.

Idem for me, error 500 with Audirvana Studio and also with my streamer Rose 250.
On a windows PC I have Audirvana 3.5 and I can connect to Qobuz.
Error 500 also with Qobuz Club.
The Qobuz app alone works.

Errr, updated to 2.7.7.0 Feb 9.
Can’t login to Qobuz, 500 Error: authorize_error.
Can login on PC Chrome same credentials, no issue, logs in fine. I don’t use any other streaming service, so can’t verify.

Just checked the firewall, everything inbound is open for Audirvana, using Windows firewall.

FIXED IT BY MYSELF.

• Delete firewall entries for Audirvana, about 10 of them inbound and 1 outbound.
  • Restarted Audirvana, it asked for access, granted, now it works.

Connexion Audirvana Studio impossible avec QOBUZ depuis le 8/02/2024 en soirée. Mais cela fonctionne avec Audirvana+.

After many attempts, miracle I was able to establish the connection to Qobuz on Audivarna Studio with my Mac!

Thanks Andy!
I should have thought of that…

My thinking went in a different direction because AS was behaving in the same way it does when I have network issues, and because stopping and starting AS seemed to solve the problem temporarily.

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I received a large number of posts and emails last night regarding an issue with the Qobuz integration in Audirvāna Studio. The problem was caused by a connection issue with Qobuz, which has now been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this event and thank Qobuz for working to resolve the issue. The service is now back online and working properly.

Qobuz released a statement about the event (other language below):

:uk: As you may have already noticed, Qobuz has experienced major disruptions to its operations over the last few hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We were the target of a malicious attack (DDos), which has now been dealt with. Service is now back to normal on all our apps and qobuz.com.

We expect no further incidents of this nature. Should such a situation arise again, we will do our very best to resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. We want to emphasize that this attack had no impact on the data of our users. The protection of your data remains our utmost priority.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain at your disposal should you have any further questions. We will answer them promptly.

version FR

:fr: Comme vous avez pu le constater, Qobuz a rencontré d’importantes perturbations dans son fonctionnement au cours des dernières heures. Nous vous présentons nos excuses pour les désagréments occasionnés.

Nous avons été la cible d’une attaque malveillante (DDos), maintenant résolue. Le service est désormais revenu à la normale sur l’ensemble de nos applications et sur qobuz.com.

Nous ne devrions connaître aucun autre incident de ce genre. Si une telle situation venait à se reproduire, nous mettrions tout en œuvre pour résoudre le problème dans les meilleurs délais. Nous souhaitons également vous informer que cette attaque n’a eu aucune implication sur les données de nos utilisateurs. Soyez assurés que la sécurité de vos informations demeure notre priorité première.

Encore une fois, nous renouvelons toutes nos excuses et restons à votre disposition pour toutes autres questions. Nous vous répondrons le plus rapidement possible.

version DE

:de: Wie Sie feststellen konnten, kam es in den letzten Stunden zu erheblichen Störungen im Betrieb von Qobuz. Wir möchten uns bei Ihnen für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen.

Wir waren das Ziel eines bösartigen Angriffs (DDos), der inzwischen behoben ist. Der Service ist nun wieder normal, sowohl in allen unseren Anwendungen als auch auf qobuz.com.

Es ist nicht zu erwarten, dass es zu weiteren Vorfällen dieser Art kommt.

Sollte sich eine solche Situation wiederholen, werden wir alles daran setzen, das Problem so schnell wie möglich zu beheben

Wir möchten Sie außerdem darüber informieren, dass dieser Angriff keine Auswirkungen auf die Daten unserer Nutzer hatte. Seien Sie versichert, dass die Sicherheit Ihrer Daten weiterhin unsere oberste Priorität ist.

Wir entschuldigen uns nochmals in aller Form und stehen Ihnen für alle weiteren Fragen zur Verfügung. Wir werden Ihnen so schnell wie möglich antworten.

version ES

:es: Durante las últimas horas, Qobuz ha sufrido varias interrupciones importantes en su funcionamiento, por lo que rogamos disculpen las molestias ocasionadas.

Fuimos objeto de un ataque malicioso (DDos) que ya ha sido resuelto, por lo que el servicio ha vuelto a la normalidad en todas nuestras aplicaciones y en nuestra web qobuz.com.

Hemos tomado las medidas necesarias para evitar más incidentes de este tipo. En caso de que se repita, estaremos preparados para resolver el problema rápidamente. También nos gustaría confirmarle que este ataque no ha tenido ningún impacto en los datos de nuestros usuarios. La seguridad de su información sigue siendo nuestra máxima prioridad.

Una vez más, le pedimos disculpas por las molestias ocasionadas y estamos a su disposición para cualquier duda o consulta, a la que contestaremos lo antes posible.

2 Likes

Merci !

Sorry. Nevermind. I’m back on! Have a great day!

Here we are in April, and streaming frm Qobuz to Audirvana has stopped as of this last (13/14) weekend… is this a ne attack?