When i sort my albums in Audirvana (1.100 at this moment) i see "The Beatles on the “T” instead of the “B”. The same have i with Alan Parsons Project, it is sorted under the “T” from The Alan Parsons Project. Believe me, i have tried almost everything, but see no solution.
Maybe someone on this forum knows…I use Audirvana Origin version 1.0.6 on my Mac woth a M1 Processor on board.
Thanx for giving me the solution. But i changed also with an mp3Tag editor (witch works fantastic for m4a files) and remove “the” in the band-name field. Some albums are oké and with others “the” stand still for the band name. I have changed some band names using the tip you gave me, but it take a lot of time.