Flac image with embedded cue

Hi,

I am in the process of evaluating Audirvana. My entire collection if ~1300 CD’s has been ripped to a single flac file with embedded cuesheet. It appears that Audirvana does not support this, showing only the single flac file. I have searched this forum and not found any information about this.

Please can you advise as to whether this is supported. Without getting into a debate about single album image vs individual song files, for me, this is a minimum requirement.

Regards,
Bruce

You have one file that contains all of your CD’s and it’s embedded in a cuesheet?

No, each CD is a single flac file, which has an embedded cuesheet, as well as an external cuesheet,

Can you send us one of those file at support@audirana.com so we can try to reproduce your issue?

they are 300MB each

Hi !
I just checked my single ripped CD’s with cue sheet and they play ok in Audirvana 3.5 with Windows PC

One single file being separated to single songs in Audirvana

Desktop app do not show info about cue sheet but on Audirvana Remote for Android on my phone there is info that Cue Sheet track is being played

I use Audirvana since 2014, and it always supported Flac images with a cue sheet file.
There’s no reason that it won’t work for you.

I don’t think I would be posting the issue here if there was no reason why it won’t work

Are you also embedding the cuesheet with the vorbis cuesheet tag? Or only using external cuesheet?

REM GENRE “Hard Rock”
REM DATE 1984
REM DISCID 3B05B705
REM COMMENT “ExactAudioCopy v1.3”
PERFORMER “AC/DC”
TITLE “'74 Jailbreak”
REM COMPOSER “”
FILE “CDImage.flac” WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE “Jailbreak”
PERFORMER “AC/DC”
REM COMPOSER “”
INDEX 01 00:00:00

Indeed.
Maybe something went wrong with the last releases of AS. There are bugs in this app. I can not check it, because I did not subscribe.

Hello @BruceDiesel,

Can you do the update to 1.7.2 we just made today? Can you check if you still have the issue?

2 Likes

You see?
They were quick to fix the bug, and to release an update.

Can confirm that it is working