Focusrite 6i6 drops Volume slide

I just recently upgraded to Audirvana 3.5.30 from Plus 2 for my iMac. The volume slide I could use in Plus 2 version. I use a Focusrite 6i6 1st Gen to play my music from an external hard drive. By accident I discovered that my Volume Slide in my new version goes away when I turn on the 6i6. Is the Focusrite 6i6 not compatible with the new version of Audirvana. Should I use another interface besides the 6i6. The volume knob does not work on my 6i6 when I play music.

Hello @BigMan, In the audio output settings in Audirvana, did you enabled Software Volume Control?

Hello Damiem;

I hope you are doing well for this new year so far. Thanks for the quick response to my inquiry that I was having with my newest Audirvanna update.

Your suggestion worked for me. My Focusrite 6i6 unit while turned on first with Audirvanna open would not allow me to make some changes in the preference mode selected. I had to have the unit off before I could enable some buttons in preference. When I turn the unit on now the buttons and Volume slider hold in place. Thanks again for your help and keep up the great work on your wonderful application Audirvanna.

Very Respectfully,
Bigman

1 Like