Genre banners in Audirvana Remote using Audirvana 3.5?

I’m trying Audirvana 3.3.35 and comparing it with version 3.2 which I’ve used for a while. In the desktop application, I always choose to sort first by genre, and in version 3.2, when I view my library via Audirvana Remote, all the genres are visible by name, and all albums are cleanly grouped my with a banner between genres. But when using Audirvana Remote in 3.3.35, those separators are missing, and though the sorting is correct, all the albums in my library run together with no clean separation between genres, making it more difficult to find where one genre ends and another starts. Is there a way to make the genre category separators reappear via some setting?

Thanks for any help–

Hello @kipdent, can you make screenshots of the issue you have so we can better understand it?

Sure, Damien. The first screenshot is how the latest version of Audirvana Remote looks when it is accessing Audirvana desktop version 3.2. I’ve circled the Genre titles in the banners that separate the groups of albums sorted by genre. This is a wonderful feature. Also note the arrow showing the alphabet characters on the right–this is nice, also.

The second screenshot is how the latest version of Audirvana Remote looks when it is accessing Audirvana desktop version 3.5. As you can see, the Genre titles and banners separating the groups of albums sorted by genre are missing. All the albums just “run together” in series, making it difficult to see where one genre ends and the next one begins. Also, there are no alphabet characters displayed.

Is there a way to get these back when viewing version 3.5 with Remote? Thank you.

This feature is not available in Audirvana 3.5 but we will fix it in a future update of Audirvana.

I’m happy to hear you will be brining this back in a future update. Thank you, Damien!

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.