Grouping: an apparent issue?

Hi there,
it appears there is something wrong with the Library’s grouping function (or perhaps, it’s me that I have not understood how it works). Many albums and all boxsets contain more than one CD and this is correctly shown as a list in iTunes (CD 1 then tracks, CD2 then tracks … etc). In many instances, this is not what happens with Audirvana’s database. What it shows is: 1) album 2) the list of its tracks correctly numbered as if there were more than one CD (1,2,3,4 … 1,2,3,4 …). What it does not show is Disc #1, Disk # etc. In other words, the grouping function seems not to be working. Adding “strange” thing to “strange” thing, if I select the grouping filter and select a specific album, the grouping is correctly shown. So, it seems that when all albums are selected and shown in the library, the database does not show the grouping.
Hope I have been sufficiently clear.
Thank you for your help.

Correction: If I select Library>Album the grouping is correctly shown.

One more correction: the problem seems to arise only using the search function. Library>Search>selected album> no grouping shown.
Sorry for the piecemeal approach.

Let me restate the issue: when using the search function, Audirvana does not show the grouping. Could anyone of Audirvana’s people check it? I can send some screenshot if necessary.
Thanks,
Steve

I have the same problem. If I select an album from the ‘master’ screen of albums, I see the breakdown of tracks by CD number.

If I search for an album and open it from the search results, I just get a list of tracks in order but no grouping by CD - the ‘CD#’ at the left does not show and the list has no line breaks.

Hello @rke,

Thank you for your report. This issue will be fixed in the next update of Audirvana (3.5.27)

Thank you for your prompt response.