Help with contacting support

Problem upgrading…

Hello, I am new to this forum, can someone help me in contacting support? I have an issue with my intended upgrade, I have a version 3 I have been trying to contact support because I am unable to upgrade, every time I add my serial number I am told it is not valid, yet I am able to fully activate my older version 3 interface. Yesterday I got frustrated a purchased a full version, then I tried linking my Tidal account but was being told my sign in details for Tidal are incorrect, yet when I copy and past the same Tidal serial number into my Tidal app It works just fine. Finaly I de authorise my Macs mini, try on my MacBook Pro and I get the same issue, then to really put an end to my experience both my Mac min and MacBook Pro cannot be authorised for 24 hours. I cannot find a contact number to get some support. I personally don’t listen too my music often due to work so you know when us music lovers need to listen we shouldn’t have all this difficulties, and if these problems exist there really should be a quicker way of resolving the issue. Obviously I want my £65.00 back and would like my Free upgrade. ASAP…

Hello @Audio1969Andy, we responded to you by mail :wink:

Were is the response Damien?

Damien, last night when I contacted you I was tiered and a little more frustrated than was necessary, apologies for my manner. If sending me the same uninformative message reffing me to no resolutions is your unprofessional response, please lets not go down that road. Being professional is habit forming and comes with positive prospects in all aspects of life, equally sure are the unavoidable negative prospect when being unprofessional. Please respond with a professional outcome. Again, sorry for me manner.

…my manner…

I would like to get this resolved quickly, being left believing i am dealing with a company which can solve problems not course problems.