HiFi ROSE RS150

Can someone explain, why when I switch to next track Audirvana and Rose do it very long?
Details in the movie. What is strange gapless playing works fine, when first track is ending, second track is playing immidiately.
It happens when I play local files, Qobuz or Tidal.
Next thing, when I touch next track button on Rose, it forward track for a few seconds. It doesn’t change to next track, Can You solve it?

PC setup with Audirvana - Intel NUCi5, 24GB RAM, Samsung SSD 256GB for system, Windows 10, Samsung SSD 2TB for local music.

Hi @Basstech, I do not have the unit at the office so It’s complicated to help you.

However, maybe there is something that would help with the logs.

Can you go into the Audirvāna settings and in the My Account section? You will see a button ‘Start Log Session’, click on it, and then reproduce your issue. After you reproduce it, click on ‘Stop Log Session’ and then send me the log file you can find by clicking on the button ‘Open Log Folder’ at support@audirvana.com

1 Like

Hi

Running the Origin trial on an M1 iMac (prior to restarting my Studio subscription) and having a very odd issue connecting to the DNLA on a HiFi Rose RS150.

It connects happily and sounds good, but frequently after playing one track on an album it will play about a second of the next track, then pause and play it normally. This doesn’t happen with other endpoints.

Is this bug with their DNLA implementation, a known issue, or is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Alan

You have this behavior with every albums?

Every one I’ve tried so far. It doesn’t happen every time but very frequently.

The files are in AIFF format and being pulled from a Synology DAC in case that’s relevant.

I’ve also noticed that sometimes after playing the first track on an album it won’t move on the the next, although it always does if U start on the second (or later) tracks.

Do you have some FLAC albums you could try?

I’ve only got a couple of FLAC albums but they appear to play properly.

I spoke too soon - just had the same issue on one of the FLAC files.

Can you go into the Audirvāna settings and in the My Account section? You will see a button ‘Start Log Session’, click on it, and then reproduce your issue. After you reproduce it, click on ‘Stop Log Session’ and then send me the log file you can find by clicking on the button ‘Open Log Folder’ at support@audirvana.com

Log file sent.