How to limit to limit to 24 bit playback?

Hi there - I use Audirvana on a windows machine. It is connected via ASIO driver to my DAC.
Unfortunately Audirvana does not recognize that my DAC is only able to play back 192kHz max and also only 24bit.
In Playback mode the display shows always 32 bit. I think that is problematic because I want to use the software volume slider in Audirvana. If the wrong bit resolution is used - the (hopefully) applied dither is not the right one.
In the Remote the slider behaves also a bit strange. in the upper 50% of the range it happens not much - to the lower end it happens a lot. (And the App does not show in dB what is adjusted - looks like a bug)
Regards

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Hey, guys, did you figure it out? I’m also getting 32 Bit output with my PS Audio DACs via it’s own ASIO drivers on Windows 10 whereas PS Audio DACs only support 24 Bit.

Thanks!
Sergey

Hello @Sergey_Shutko, same question as above,

1 Like

There is a switch to limit it to 24bit in the settings. It’s not a big deal, this is what the USB interface reports.