How to move a bibliothek to an other server

Hi there.
I ripped a lot of SACDS to DSD an moved them to the library (bibliothek) in audirvana origin. a lot of albums worked well, but other were splittet in 2 different albums after moving to the bibliothek-folder. hand-working editing the meta-data braught the two albums again together. hours of work …
now everything looks fine on my music-mac.
but I want to copy the dsd-folder to my portable mac. so that I have my highres-music mobile as well. but I dont want to do all the meta-data-editing again.
any idea, how to move the highres-folder?

1 Like

Hi @links,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” ? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Hi folks.

ALL CLEAR!
I mad the experiment and took the whole highres-folder from my music-mac to the mobile.
Audirvana was NOT running this time and the link to the new bibliothek-folder was NOT set.
After copying this hundreds of albums in this new folder i opened Audirvana and set the link for a new bibliothek. And oh wonder! Except some covers, Audirvana recognized all the albums.
I’m happy!
But still I dont know why Audirvana made such a mess, as I filled one album after the other in an existing and running folder …