• AMD Ryzen 4600 G
  • 16 GB DDR4
  • JCAT NETCARD XE Network Card

it is connected in Wired to a box it connected to the Fiber

it sends the signal to a second PC under Linux Gentopoplayer/HQPE 5.2.00

• AMD Ryzen 5600 G
  • 32 GB DDR4
  • JCAT NETCARD XE Network Card

to control Audirvana Studio, I would like to use a Samsung Tablet and I would like to know if it is by the Wifi that lle must communicate with the control PC because it nen to step

if this is the case jemettreais a small wifi dongle

for now I take the hand with a remote desktop control PC to operate Audirvana

thank you for your answer

cpasmoi

If you have Wi-Fi network from you router it is enough, tablet will communicate with the Audirvana pc through that Wi-Fi

the control PC where audirvana is installed is connected to the network via the JCAT net CARD XE to optimize the use of the tablet.
if I connect to Wifi to use the tablet with Android remote Audirvana, I lose all the benefits of an optimized network.

I don’t understand, unless I use an Android application for remote connection to the control PC.

first obstacle to Audirvana’s user-friendliness

:face_exhaling:

it does not work ???

I’m missing the sense of using an optimized network to connect Audirvana Remote that is just a remote command, nothing goes through the remote command so which is the goal?

As tu essayé en tapant sur “Sélectionner un ordinateur” écrit en violet sur l’appli Audirvana Remote comme je te l’ai suggéré sur un autre forum?
Je suppose que ton PC est relié à ton réseau domestique et donc à ta box.

2 Likes

… and more … if you’re running Audirvana on Windows check your network type: it must be Private and not Public as if Public Windows will block any incoming connection

Merci le Dom, je l’ai fait et il me renvoie toujours au premier Pc portable sur lequel je l’avais installé, il se pourrait bien que ce soit lié comme l’indique stephano au niveau du réseau, je vais vérifier qu’il soit bien en privé …

As-tu essayé de désactiver momentanément le pare-feu de Windows?
Cela vient peut-être du fait qu’il n’a pas été bien configuré au moment de l’installation d’Audirvana.

c est ce que j’ai fait et il est bien en réseau privé avec les autorisations pour Audirvana

achaque fois il me demande de seconnecter au portable sur lequel j’avais installer Audirvana

ce qui me surprends c est que tu peux n’avoir qu’une licence par poste active et que lorsque j’ai installé audirvana sur le Pc de controle il m’a bien demandé de dconnecter le Portable ???

l’adresse Ip du Pc de contrôle n’as pas changer …

Hello

this morning I just completely resume the installation of Audirvana Studio

installation reminder

Control PC connected in Ethernet on Live Box 5 ( Orange)
then connected in Ethernet to an ASUS AX 7800 (XT9) Tribande Wifi Router

• Uninstall the app on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet

• Uninstall the application on the Windows 11 Control PC

• restart of the control PC (under the name Audirvana)

• Reinstalling the Audirvana Studio application

• verification of the defendant Windows Firewall for network rules for Audirvana

• Audirvana account login and setup

• installation of the Remote Audirvana application on the Tablet and there

Nothing to do at the launch of the apllication it launches directly the search of the laptop ( Portable lolojluc) while it is no longer installed on this laptop

no possibility of choosing a computer

I pilot for the moment the application to tracvers a remote desktop connection of the control PC

too bad you have to leave Audirvana just for that while everything else works

thank you for your feedback

cpasmoi

Essaie peut-être de régler le Profil sur “Tout”.

Bonjour Ledom

c est que j’ai fais , mais ça ne marche toujours pas

je vais tenter une dernère chose, le Routeur Asus à 3 réseaux distincts 2.4 GHZ + 2 Bandes 5 GHZ

je vais utiliser la Fonction Smart Connect qui est une fonctionnalité disponible dans les routeurs ASUS qui permet aux appareils d’être automatiquement connectés à la bande sans fil appropriée, soit 2,4 GHz ou 5 GHz. Cette fonction simplifie le processus de connexion des appareils aux réseau
les paramètres sans fil 5 GHz (nom de réseau/mot de passe) identiques aux paramètres 2,4 GHz.

il y a une personne sur le forum qui à eu ce genre de problème.

sinon je ferais remonter les Log au support
cpasmoi :face_with_peeking_eye:

hello

I am still looking for the solution for which the Android app on a Samsung S3 tablet does not connect to the PC computer where Audirvana is installed

the system is connected as follows

Windows 11 Pro 23 H22 PC where Audirvana Studio is connected in Ethernet to a Live Box Orange

this live box is connected to an Asus XT9 Wifi Router to deploy the Wifi, it is in router mode and not access mode

the Tablet connected to the Router in Wifi of which you have the carctéristques

As for the Pc, I am in Private mode and I put the network settings of the JCAT card

the problem must come from the parameters for the 2 devices communicate

Thank you for your feedback

cpasmoi

I think (quite sure) the issue is that the tablet is on the 192.168.50 subnet while Audirvana is on the 192.168.1 subnet
Tablet and Audirvana must be on the same subnet

That’s why I sent you all the description

and how do I put the parameters right

I haven’t found a tutorial??

thanks for your help

cpasmoi

I don’t know your live box nor your router but i suppose the Asus router should be in access mode, in that way both networks, cabled and Wi-Fi should be on the same subnet

Connecte-toi directement en WIFI sur ta LiveBox et ça fonctionnera sans souci. :wink:
Je ne vois pas trop l’intérêt d’utiliser ce routeur ASUS pour la WIFI.