I cannot connect Audirvana to my T+A MP8 via ethernet cable

I cannto connect Audirvana to my T+A MP8 streamer. I use ethernet cable, application sees it as UPnP source, but I cannot switch it on . Streamer indicates that there is no UPnP sources available. Any other ways to connect it? Would be grateful for help;)

Hello and welcome…
From the mp2000r user guide page 52 through page 54:

Network Configuration

All network settings are entered in the Network Configuration menu. This menu will vary slightly in appearance depending on the type of your network, i.e. whether you have a wired (LAN) or wireless (WLAN) network.

If in the Network Configuration Menu the entry ‘Network IF Mode’ is set to ‘auto’, the MP 2000 R will check automatically if a LAN connection to a network is present. If a LAN connection is found, the machine will assume that this is to be used, and displays the network configuration menu for LAN networks.

If no LAN network is connected, the MP 2000 R activates its WLAN module and displays the WLAN configuration menu when you call up the configuration menu. The menu for a WLAN network includes a number of additional menu points. The following sections explain how to use the menu, and the meaning of the individual menu points.

From page 32:

Selecting the UPnP / DLNA source
Briefly tap the  button on the front panel of the MP 2000 R or the  button on the SRC1 remote control handset, repeatedly if necessary, until the source “UPnP / DLNA” is displayed on the screen.
https://www.ta-hifi.de/wp-content/uploads/um_mp2000r_mkii_en.pdf

:notes: :eye: :headphones: :eye: :notes:

Is the T+A a UPNP renderer or can it use a upnp mediaserver?

• If the former is true you should be able to start playing from Audirvana (the T+A renderer should be available in Audirvana)
  • If the latter is true unfortunately Audirvana is not a mediaserver therefore T+A won’t be able to find it on the network

T+A MP8 is recognized by Audirvana ( I see UPnP device on the list (named MP8) but I cannot switch it on - little square next to UPnP is not turning blue to mark that it is on…

So, it is True, MP8 cannot find Audirvana in the network, neither LAN nor WLAN…That is a pity, is there anything I could do?

Hi @Tomasz_Dabrowski,

Can you go in the Audirvāna settings and in the My account section? You will see a button ‘Start Log Session’, click on it and then reproduce your issue. After you reproduced it, click on ‘Stop Log Session’ and then send me the log file you can find by clicking on the button ‘Open Log Folder’ at support@audirvana.com

Hello Antoine, I have just send you an email with the file.
Thanks.