I can't activate Audirvana 3.5 on another computer

I can’t activate Audirvana 3.5 on another computer. On the iMac, activation is successful, but on a Windows computer, I can’t activate it. What could be the problem?

Is your 3.5 license cross platform?

Where or how can I find out?

Find the mail when you bought it.

I had to buy seperate licenses back in the day. One for Mac and one for Windows.

If you can’t find your mail you can also send an e-mail to support@audirvana.com. They can exactly tell you what kind of license you have bought:
a) Windows only
b) Mac only
c) for both platforms.

I know I have paid around EUR 75,- for my Windows only license. Some time later a license for both platforms was offered for around EUR 99,-. If you can remember what you paid you also can figure out what kind of license you have.

If you have a license for one platform only you are out of luck, since Audirvana 3.5 licenses (including upgrades to another platform) are not sold anymore.

1 Like

Hello @Antoine, I overlooked deactivating license for Audirvana 3.5 when re-installing computer and now can’t activate as too many installs. Can you please reset my licenses. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.