importing my audiofiles & Login into my streaming services fail

In the Set Up procedure both methods of importing audiofiles in library fail. Same goes for entering my streaming account credentials for Qobuz and Tidal. Set up suggests error logging in Please check, but the credentials are absolutely correct! I have ROON with TIDAL integration and Qopbuz running on the same Macmini.
Even after repeatedly deleting Audirvana Plus from Application Folder and reinstalling on my late 2014 MacMini (MacOSSierra 10.12.3) loading library yields no results whatever, rendering Audirvana Plus absolutely useless.

I’d appreciate any help here also as I have the same issue. I upgraded to latest release (3.0.6) hoping it would fix it but to no avail. I’d previously been using a 2.6 version which worked fine until one day I went to use it and it started up as I was a first time user. However it didn’t link to me account or import my library.
I’m running Yosemite 10.10.5 on a 2011 Mac mini used only for music.
I can’t import my library -not a big issue for me, but the key problem is I can’t link to my tidal account. I input correct credentials, hit connect and it returns with an error in red “Error logging in” I can use my tidal account directly just not through Audirvana.

You may have your library database file damaged.
Can you restore from a backup, or delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabase.sqlite ?
It is located in ~/Library/Application Support/Audirvana
To access ~/Library with the Finder, you can use its Go menu while pressing the option (or alt) key. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.