Incomplete list maps and or tracks

Using Audirvana 3.5 has always (for years) given me te problem of incomplete tracklists or maps that don’t show up at all
Schermafbeelding 2023-03-11 om 14.50.46
Schermafbeelding 2023-03-11 om 14.51.41
while those files certainly are on my hd. Recently I’ve used the trial Studio version and the problem was gone. What’s wrong? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum @Player :slightly_smiling_face:

Perhaps I’m just a bit thick but what is the exact issue? Problem is with 3.5 is what I’m guessing ? Studio works great?

Hi OffRode, the issue is that complete albums don’t show up in the library and lot of albums that show up are incomplete. Often with only one or two tracks. This has been an issue for a long time (Audirvana user for years now). I recently used the Studio version (trial period) and voilå all files show up and are recognized and to be played. In the image you see Ane Brun, I have about 10 albums and only three are displayed in version 3.5.
Anyway I’m very pleased with the sound-signature of Audirvana so I will not change to something else which may solve the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.