Inconsistencies & sort by "original release date"

Hello,
There are some problems to organise albums by years with the current AS version (1.14.0) :
1- For a mix of streamed and local albums in MyMusic , “released date” item in the menu sorts by year using the “release date” of the album and not the “original release date” : for example, the Grateful Dead album Europe’72 has been remastered and re-released a few weeks ago, the released date is 07/2022 , If I sort using “release date” , it appears in 2022 .I would also have the ability to sort with the “original release date” that is 1972 .
=> need the ability to sort MyMusic albums as today by “release date” but also to sort them by “original release date”
2- for streamed albums (Qobuz in my case), there no ability to tune the sorting. In particular Favorites albums cannot be sorted by “released date”. This is surprising because , it is possible in to do so in MyMusic for the same streamed album.
=> need the ability to sort Qobuz Favoirtes by “release date” and by “original release date”
3- for Local album , there is the ability to sort by “year” . It seems that it is a sort by “release date” (why changing the name ?!) and there is no ability to sort by “original release date” . Surprisingly , when displaying the track of an album there is a column “original release date” but the displayed value is not the “original release date” but the date of the “release date”
=> need the ability to sort local albums by “release date” and by “original release date”
=>need to correct the display of the value in the column of the “original release date” in the track display of an album
=>need to have consistent naming between “year” and “release date”

I think these inconsistencies greatly affect the ease of use of the product.

Hello @Alain1,

I don’t know if it’s possible for Tidal but if they include this in their API, we can add it to the sorting criteria.

The sorting in the Qobuz section of your favorites rely on the sorting you have in My Music where you have all your favorites. We are aware that you would get more flexibility to be able to sort your Favorites for Qobuz only for example but we wanted to focus on other features first.

I understand and I will see why we have done this before going any further.

Hello,
You said 9 days ago concerning local albums :

I understand and I will see why we have done this before going any further.

What is the result of your analysis ? Will you correct ?

PS : I imagine these problems for local albums are common between Studio and Origin

Hello @Alain1,

Sorry for the late reply. Indeed there is something wrong here as I talked about it with Damien. We are not on this issue at the moment but we definitely will fix it.