Installation not fully working

Audirvana not finding devices

Hi. I’ve installed the trial version of Audirvana on my 2019 iMac running the latest version of Catalina. Installation appeared successful but when selecting the Device icon my Devialet Classic Phantoms running DOS 2 (2.8.5) fail to appear in the list. The Phantoms were purchased as a pair 18 months ago and I believe have the latest hardware. I have checked that the Phantoms and iMac are on the same network and have restarted both the Phantoms and the iMac in case this was needed in order for Audirvana to see the Phantoms. Unfortunately these actions haven’t worked. The Phantoms do appear in the iMac audio output options as ‘Living room’ and if selected the Phantoms stereo group name ‘Living room’ does then appear in Audirvana devices DAC option list and information becomes available e.g. 24bit/44.1Khz. The Network option is set to Wi-Fi. However this seems to be using AirPlay rather than UPnP which I want to use for hires and no options appear to allow configuration of UPnP. My aim is to use my Tidal account, which links and shows correctly in Audirvana, to play hires through the Phantoms. I have tried the IOS MCONNECTHD UPnP app and this seems to work correctly with the Phantoms but is not as well presented as Audirvana and if I can get it to work I would prefer to go down the Audirvana Remote app route. Are you able to advise? Are there any known issues with Devialet DOS 2.0 and Audirvana? Thanks in advance.