Installation problem

I bought Audirvana for Windows 10 but I cannot install it. I get this erros message

Setup has detected that the file ‘C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDD6CB.tmp\vcredist_x64\vc_redist.x64.exe’ has changed since it was initially published.

See the setup log file located at ‘C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDD6CB.tmp\install.log’ for more information.

What to do?

1 Like

You can install Audirvana Plus directly bypassing the prerequisites by opening https://audirvana.com/delivery/apluswin/AudirvanaPlus.application

I have exactly the same problem! I will try it later today if it works. I didn’t buy it, it happens for me when I try to install the Test-Version.

Turn off the User Access Control (UAC) before installing or use Damien’s suggestion which works well.

J’ai ce problème aussi mais je ne comprend pas votre solution pouvez vous me l’expliquer en français Svp.
Merci

Je ne parle ni ne lis le français mais voici mes instructions traduit par Google Translate

Cliquez sur le menu Démarrer. Dans le champ de recherche, tapez UAC

Cliquez sur " Modifier les paramètres de contrôle du compte de l’utilisateur."

Dans la fenêtre qui apparaît, déplacez le curseur jusqu’à “ne Jamais m’Avertir.”

Cliquez sur OK, puis redémarrez l’ordinateur.

Now that the upcoming 3.5 is at a very close to release candidate level, I suggest you install the 3.5 beta instead.
To get it, follow the instructions on the welcome post of the 3.5 beta section of this forum

N’hésitez à maintenant installer plutôt la pré-version de la future 3.5, dont vous trouverez les instructions d’installation ici.

Hello,
That sucks and I had the same problem! Here is what worked for me:

1. Go to https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=c%2B%2B+microsoft and scroll down to Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, then download the appropriate one (for me it was x64: vc_redist.x64.exe.
  2. After downloading and installing the Visual Studio software, return to and download/install your Audirvana.
    This worked for me and I’m hoping it will work for you! Let me know.

Hello,
That sucks and I had the same problem! Here is what worked for me:

1. Go to https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=c%2B%2B+microsoft and scroll down to Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, then download the appropriate one (for me it was x64: vc_redist.x64.exe.
  2. After downloading and installing the Visual Studio software, return to and download/install your Audirvana.
    Hope it works for you! Let me know.

Hello,
That sucks! I had the same problem! Here is what worked for me:

1. Google “The latest supported Visual C++ downloads - Microsoft Support”, click the link and scroll down to Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019.
    2.Download the appropriate one (for me it was x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

I’m hoping it will work for you! Let me know.

Hello Everybody!
I can’t download the free trial version of Audirvana : Windows 10 tells that the app doesn’t exist ! Is it possible to access directly to the downloaded programm ?
Thanks

Hello @20cent, before installing Audirvana you’ll need App-Installer, a software made by Microsoft that we use to install and upgrade Audirvana, can you install it and try again?

It works. Thanks you very much.