Interruption/cut playback network streaming

Hello
Sometime there s interruption/micro-cut in playback music.
I stream from a HDD plug on a Livebox 4 to a Yamaha WXC50.
The music stop for no reason. Most of my file is CD rip with XLD flac 16/44.1 (not so big bandwith needed). The HDD is new. It s work perfectly when i stream directly from Yamaha application.
The phenomena is irregular and not correlated to my bandwidth using. I don t understand why it s works perfectly and castastrophic from a day to another.
Could you help too parameter my network

Thanks a lot.

The first thing I should try is to set fixed IP address on your network devices

You’re more than doubling the network usage when streaming through Audirvana. Especially if you’re on WiFi, and maybe on different bands it could be an issue.

If the Yamaha app works well, I would stick to that. I don’t see an advantage of using Audirvana in this scenario.

Thank you I will try this right now.

Thank you for your reply.
I tought about this kind of useless back and forth on my network.
But the Yamaha app is not very well done and ergonomic, especially with regard to music and tag managment. I use Mp32tag in order to make it right on Audivarna ( sometime directly with the metadata managment in audirvana) but the result in yamaha app is confused (duplicate / not reconized file etc).
I m still thinking (learning) of the best way.
PS : Everything is on 2.4Ghz band (5Ghz not supported by WXC50).

Hello @Thibaut_Gelpi,

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

PS : thank u for your help (i m desperate)
I can 't send more than 5 links beceause i m a new user.
I ve try to suppress character < and h in http with vertical selection but the error message still occurs.
I m sorry.
May be i can send you my debbug info by another way.

Best regards

Hello @Thibaut_Gelpi, sorry it was my fault, I forgot to change your profile settings, you can now send your debuginfo here :wink: