Issue - Search by composer

Hello,

When I search by composer on the Audirvana app on the mac, I get the correct list of composers and then albums and tracks when I click on a composer.
When I do the same search on the Audirvana remote app, I get the same list of composers but with the wrong number “Compositeurs (0)” and when I click on a composer, I get no album and no track.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is that a bug ?

1 Like

Hello @jnm, which version of the Remote App are you using?

I’m having the same issue: after clicking on the composer name, no albums are showing up.

Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.33 (3563)
macOS 10.15.4 with 65536MB RAM

Hello @jwu, which version of the Remote app are you using? iOS or Android?

Ah I didn’t realize this is the remote category. I’m using the MAC version as listed above, so this should probably be moved to the “Software User Interface Feedback” category.

Hello Damien,

Sorry for my late answer. The mobile app version is IOS version 2.2

jnm

Which version of Audirvana are you using?

Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.33 (3563)

Hello @jnm, Thank you for your report, we could reproduce the issue on our side and we will fix it in a future update of the Remote app.

I’m still seeing this problem with the latest iOs remote app (2.3). It’s very annoying given our usage model. Do you know when it will be fixed? Much thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.