Last track repeats

I have a really annoying issue. Every album I play at the moment AS is repeating the last track - not the album just the last track, and no the loop icon is not active. What is happening? Really strange. Albums from both Qobuz and local library.

Hi @Northernlights,

Can you send a picture of Audirvāna while you have the play queue opened? Also, can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

Hi @Antoine Thanks for getting back. I had forgotten I had posted about this issue, and I should have come back to update. The issue seems to have gone away. It was quite consistent for a week or two but now has stopped happening. Quite odd. The play queue at the time just contained the tracks of the album, and the last track was not listed twice. But for some reason the Remote app seemed to be making the player play the last track twice.

I do get a lot of “Request Error” messages coming up when using the app, even when I’m sitting next to my router. And this often stops the app functioning well, eg blank filter dialogues, difficulty changing end points, wrong end points being played to, so I wonder if it was something to do with that somehow.

1 Like

Are you using the Android or iOS Remote?

iOS remote.

I see, when the iOS beta update will be available, I can add you to the list if you want to so you can check if you still have your issue.

Yea that would be great. Happy to try it out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.