Library opening

Hi,
I’m having a problem launching Audirvana +, on a mac mini under macOS 10.12.6
Audirvana + is in version 3.2.8 (3139)
At each launch of the application, I have the message: “Error opening the library” and I have to create a new library.
Do you have a solution to this problem?
Cordially.
Philippe.

Bonjour,
J’ai un problème pour lancer Audirvana +, sur un mac mini sous macOS 10.12.6
Audirvana + est dans la version 3.2.8 (3139)
À chaque lancement de l’application, j’ai le message: “Erreur lors de l’ouverture de la bibliothèque” et je dois créer une nouvelle bibliothèque.
Avez-vous une solution à ce problème?
Cordialement.
Philippe.

remove database with the minus sign in A+ pref panel. now you have no music… Quit A+.

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! Or not)

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System… When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom… click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

Restart MAC after, then Restart A+ and had a music folder… and let it load fully before trying somthimg else go to sleep if too long :grinning:

Thank you RunHomeSlow, I did all this but it does not work. At each launch of A+ I have the message “Error opening the library”
Philippe

Merci RunHomeSlow, j’ai fait tout ça mais ça ne marche pas. A chaque lancement de A+ j’ai le message “Erreur d’ouverture de la librairie”
Philippe

Thank you RunHomeSlow, it works fine now. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What did make it work for you?
Can always help others reading that have the same trouble :slight_smile:

@RunHomeSlow
I followed step by step your last post in its entirety. So I can not say which steps solved the problem.