License stopped working

Hi,
I hope someone can help me. I bought the license few months ago and within this time I was reinstalling my windows few time. I have never uninstalled Audirvana before the format and now when I try to install it I get message that it has been installed on to many machines and I have to uninstall it first before I will be able to install it again. I have never used it on any other PC’s so getting bit confused what to do to reset the installation key.

Artur

1 Like

Hallo Artur,
had the same problem and asked Damien to correct this but he did not react. This is not serious, isn`t it?
I fell cheated. Now I asked PayPal to help me to get my money back.

Best regards
Klaus

1 Like

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your replay. So I am not the only one who was ignored by Audirvana’s team. I will also try to contact PayPal maybe there is a chance to get the money back will see. I must say this is so unprofessional.
Regards
Artur

@system could you please reply to my question

Or just refund my money as I can’t use the software and you customer service is terrible. I paid almost £70 for this software so would expect some support.

Can you also please reply to my message @Damien

@Artur_Kowalczyk This error message tells you are trying to install Audirvana on a new machine/install without having uninstalled it using the “Revoke license” command first to release the license activation. This command is in the General section of the preferences page.

Even though we are on a Sunday, we are happy to provide you support, and thus we have reset your license activations. You can now activate Audirvana again with your license key.

Hello Klaus,

The issue is we have not received any message from you. Checking on the forum logs, this is your first post.

We have also reset your license activation so that you can now activate Audirvana again with your license.
Also please cancel your Paypal complain, otherwise your license will be automatically deactivated very soon.

Best regards,
Damien

Daniem thank you for reply. I have sent you an email about this issue about a months ago when it happed. I have never used it on other machine but I have had to reinstall the windows few time as had some issues.

Hallo Artur,

evidently you believe there is a a team behind Audirvana. I`m not shure whether there is a team. Maybe the “team” is Damien. This would explain why this software and its support are so amateurish.

P.S. Meanwhile I got similar problems with my first license ( activatet in June 2019) - I have two licenses. After I tried to udate it I could not use it any more. I would not buy this software again).
I will try to get my money back.

Best regards

Klaus

@Damien any chance to reset my license activations again please as changed computer and didn’t revoke license on previous installations.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Artur

Hello @Artur_Kowalczyk,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key