Linking processing settings to a particular upnp device - possible?

Hi. I’ve searched and not found an answer to this. I usually don’t use any AU settings but I’ve recently bought a headphone amplifier/streamer and headphones for the office. I want to use some specific equalisation settings on that only, leaving my main system as it is.
At present I have to share screen on the Mac mini, change the output device, enter settings, load the Eq plug in and chose my saved preset each time I want to switch from office to main or back.
Seems a bit of a faff… Audirvana user for a decade and hope this can be done!
Tx
Brendan

1 Like

This is a known P.I.T.A. I switch between my headphones and my main system regularly, each time instead of Audirvana remembering settings per DAC, I have to go in and disable plugin… It’s annoying, and probaly very simple to fix…But, Linux…

2 Likes

It is a PITA…

1 Like

If you configure the EQ and then save the settings and subsequently disable and re-enable the plug-in as needed, are the previous settings lost?

:notes: :eye: :headphones: :eye: :notes:

No they are not lost, but disabling and enabling the EQ requires screen sharing access to my Mac mini (logging on and several clicks) rather than simply being through the iOS app like selecting the end point.
The screen sharing is via the Mac in the office upstairs whereas my iPad is with me - so all in all an extra hassle.

About Automator

Automator lets you automate much of what you do on your computer. With Automator, you don’t need to know complicated programming or scripting languages to create automations—you just use any of the hundreds of actions available in the Automator Library to create workflows. The actions can interact with a variety of apps and parts of macOS. A workflow can be as simple as one action or contain many actions that perform a series of complex tasks.

Just an Idea…

1 Like

Tx, though it can’t automate going upstairs and accessing my Mac to open the shared screen… LOL

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Remote access…