Loads of issues since last update

Since the last update I have had endless issues. The best I can hope for is when it plays with frequent drop outs. But today the sound goes completely even though the track progresses. When I reboot the Mac Audirvana has lost my Tidal login. This has been happening since before Christmas. The last time it got this bad I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to play. I am running Catalina on a Mac Mini late 2014 4Gb ram.

I’ve had Macs for 25 years. They used to be user-friendly. Now with their incessant updates to the OSX, there’s bound to be issues with third-party software vendors who can’t keep up. Anyone who is compelled to automatically update software when new versions are released is looking at this wrong. To coin a phrase, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
I have five Macs for home use. I’m sticking with Mavericks v10.9.5, the best OSX Apple ever released, and Audirvana v3.2.11, since Damien dropped support for Mavericks with the latest iterations. I don’t need any furthur enhancements, so why invite trouble.

You may have a damaged preferences file.
To reset it, open the Terminal application, and enter the following two commands:

defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus
defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana

Please note you’ll be asked for your license key when you’ll relaunch Audirvana for the first time after this.