Local library album track running order messed up

Hi I have added a folder with music to local. The problem is that Audirvana has completely messed the data up by identifying some tracks as for example disc *1, *2 OR even *3 and the running order is all over the place. They have all been tagged properly be me beforehand so I’m not sure what to do.
Can anybody help?

That does occasionally happen to my files. The only solution I have found is to click on all tracks in the album and in meta data disc entry change to “1” disc of “1”.

Yes I started to do this. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:It has happened to nearly all of my albums and I have almost 400 of them. I know I could manually change it but it’s not really the point is it considering this is paid for software and I’d already tagged all of my files before. Hopefully they will sort this out because it had been working perfectly in previous versions.

That’s not right. Something has gone wrong with importing. Sorry I can’t hp further.

Yes you can hope for you they will arrange that for your 400 is albums, or you’ll spent a couples hours of your time and be done with it…
Mmmm, what did i do ? :disappointed:
I have 3940 albums…

Yes unfortunately it’s my only option :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t forget to copy that .sqlite file when you quit the application often to have a backup to restore if a bug happen…