Login to Streaming services

Here is really my problem I found out, audivarna will play through my computer, through my computer speakers, but audivarna will not play through my device through the network connection, through ethernet, all of this was working fine until the update, as you can see in the picture, audivarna is connected to my playback device Marantz 8802 and the other picture shows the song that supposed to be playing, but isntUploading: D15CEFC6-04F6-4CFE-8A36-0B343660E848.jpeg…

Same issue here… won’t play since the update.

not able to view your image, @Terrywayne.

It sounds like you’re playing to a UPnP endpoint on your network?

also, the Administrator prompt I received on upgrade was to allow Audirvana to open ports on the Firewall. If you use the remote app, you’ll want to allow that, assuming you’re on a personal network.

For me same as was with .8 MQA still isn’t working in Audirvana or in the Tidal program. Regular tracks play but MQA is still a garbled mess!

The same here. I hope this will be fixed soon.

It took me some time and considerable frustration to resolve this but changes in Windows 10 and/or the Audirvana updates now require the Firewall settings to be revisited and access to Audirvana provided. Everything works fine now.

I have made certain that the program has full permission in firewall settings and have checked all sound settings and reinstalled both Audirvana and Tidal and I am still having instability issues especially with MQA files ever since the last few updates have came into the picture. It had always worked perfectly before and I want an idea of any progress that is being made to correct these playback and instability issues. I have provided lots of information on several of these threads I also see other people with these issues.

I’ve been having similar problems since the .9 update. Audirvana stalls out & stops playing tracks on a seemingly random basis, both with streaming my Qobuz account & with locally stored files. Only way to restart is to hit either the back button or forward button to play files in the queue. Happens with both out to UPnP and to DAC attached to PC. Didn’t have this problem with previous versions of Audirvana – hope it can be resolved. Thanks!

Hello @Dradder, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

I still get this message box at startup of Audirvana. However, I don’t run Audirvana as administrator. The remote loses connection once in a while. Restarting Audirvana is needed to reconnect. No further issues when connected btw.

Hello @Maggi,

Do your User Control Access is enabled?
Are you using a software that could change your admin settings and make all of your app launch in Administrator mode?

Hi Damien3,

Uca is not enebled as far as I know. No nag screens, when staring an app.
Yes, I’m using software that change my admin settings. I didn’t realise this before.

The question is: is it a placebo? I don’t think so for sure. I can’t do a blind test unfortunately, to be sure it is not a mindf*ck.

The second question is: can you make the warning disapear after a few seconds? Yes, I’m confident that you can.

The third question is: can one manually change the admin settings of Audirvana? I don’t know, but you do.

Hello @Maggi,

Regarding your different question you’ll see my answer bellow:

1. I’s probably not a placebo, you just need to change the setting of this software so you can launch an app without to be an administrator. What is the name of the software you are talking about?

2. No, this is not possible because part of Audirvana will not work as intended and you need to press a button to acknowledge it.

3. This is not relying on Audirvana but more on the Tidal login process. We use a process called Webview and we will use it for other streaming service . You can’t launch an app in administrator to login with Webview due to security reason.

@Antoine
I understand your answers. Thank you.

I use Audiophile optimizer. It’s hard to describe the difference. Just lik I can’t desrcribe the taste of wine. I know when wine tastes good or bad however. The optimizer just puts a smile on my face. For me that’s good enough.

So does this mean that you can use Audivana and Audiophile optimizer?