Logitech Harmony One/Ultimate support

Hi!

Love the product, still evaluating it.

I have one minor problem that bugs me, I can’t use my Logitech Harmony remote to skip next/previous or stop playback. I have A+ remote for “serious” browsing, but my volume is controlled through the Logitech Harmony (Emotiva XDA-2 connected to Emotiva XSP-1 Preamp), so it would be very useful to control basic functions through the Logitech.

The Logitech successfully connected to my Macbook Air as a bluetooth keyboard (No Infra IR in this model). However, the built in keyboard events in the remote do not include Cmd±> and Cmd+<- that control next/previous. Play/Pause works via the space button, but there is no shortcut for full “Stop” activity which simulates activity shutdown in my case on the Mac.

Any way to reassign the keyboard shortcuts in Audirvana?

Go here:

System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts -> App Shortcuts (in the left dialog)

Once there, click on the “+”. A dialog will pop up. Click on the pop-up that say “All Applications” and select “Audirvana Plus.app”. Now you can create or change a shortcut for any menu item. Just type the menu item into the field called “Menu Title:” and type the short cut in the “Keyboard Shortcut:” field. You can add as many as you need.

That should do it!

Thanks! works great!