Long files (e.g. 45 minutes) lose some seconds at the end

When Audirvana plays a long MP3 file - 45 minutes or longer - then playback stops a few seconds before the end. There’s no chance to hear the last couple of seconds.

That’s a bad bug!

This is not just a problem with mp3 files or long files. It happens with streamed FLAC files, 4 mins long too.
A bug of this type has been around for a while. There must be something odd about the way Audirvana caches files, because they fixed one version of the problem before and now another one has popped up.

Bonjour @Antoine
Je me réjouirais si vous pouviez aider, merci!

Hello @Martin_from_Zurich and @dominicperry,

Can you send me your 45 minutes file to this mail address so we can try ot reproduce the problem? support@audirvana.com

Can you also send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in a private message to me

It’s not a bug in Audirvana.

Obviously the issue occurs with files only where the metadata duration is wrong. I have other files that play correctly until the end. So the issue is related to wrong metadata - the producer of the files made it wrongly.

1 Like