Lost License Key

My old Mac music server has finally died and I replaced it last week. I can’t find the audirvana license code in my emails and don’t see emails from 2checkout to lookup license number. Is there a contact number for customer service?

I sent you a private message regarding your issue :wink:

I bought a new PC but now I can’t find the audirvana license code in my e-mails because I was cleaning my mail and now I don’t see emails from 2checkout to lookup license number. Is there a contact number for customer service? Can you send to me a new license code (key) on my e-mail: moiseev_vn@mail.ru ? It’s so important for me.

Hello @Ekaterina, i sent you a mail with your license key

I have the same problem
can you help me?

At which mail address i need to send you your license key?

massimo@barcariol.it

thanks for the courtesy and speed in solving the problem.
Really thanks and congratulations for the support

I lost my license number. Can you send it to me again?

I have lost my license key email. Where do I go to get a new key.

Hello @Hubner, do you want us to send you your license key to the mail you use to connect to the forum?

My access stopped. Could I be the license key ?

Hello,

I’m facing the exact same issue. My Mac Mini’s HDD died and my license key has been lost. How can I initiate the process is retrieving it?

Thanks,

Mark

Hello Damien,
I lost my licence for Windows Audirvana.My order: 80941769
Please help me.
Cheers
Mirek

Hi Damien,

I lost my license email for Mac Audirvana, could you help?
Order# 24733635

Thanks,
Joseph

ALL SET I reached out to pabble customer service and they sent the license key to me

Hello. I am using Audirvana 3.5. I cannot retreive my license code (next time I am sure to make a copy outside of my e-mail).

Kindly send me the code by e-mail.

Me the same, my email is removed for security reason