Mac OS 10.13.2 empty library

After upgrading to 10.13.2 my library is empty and when I try to reload it nothing happens (only show “loading library…”)
My music is stored locally in the music folder. I do not use iTunes so don’t have an iTunes library.
My TIDAL credentials are not recognized.
This happens also with system optimizer disabled.
I’m running A+ on a Mac Mini late 2014 1,4 ghz 4gb

Try removing it from the preferences panel with the minus sign at bottom, close A+. Restart Mac, then add it again.

I can’t remove the library because is empty.
The files are still in the usual folders but I can’t add them to the A+ library.
If I quit A+ and reboot, A+ starts as a first boot after installation and asks for create a library but it faults.
In the next step, if I type Tidal userid and password, I receive an error message “check your password”.
Before to update to 10.13.2 all was working fine, Tidal integration too.

You can try deleting those two preferences first to see if it works:

Close A+
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Preferences…
trash com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist in that folder (those are A+ software preferences)
Restart Mac, Restart A+, then see.

Or Start fresh A+ by deleting those files…

If you have Playlists that are important export them first to desktop and
save them in a folder… when A+ is reset, you can re-import them back.
sadly to this day, the folders they were in is not back, you have to do it again…

Before doing this, maybe you should not connect after deleting those files to Roon or others…
Install A+ alone with your database… if working, log to Roon or else after

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System… When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom… click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

Starting for new A+:
Go to the Main Library Folder… PrivilegedHelperTools folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from A+ (that folder install SysOptimizer)
Go to the Main Library Folder… LaunchDaemons Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from A+ (SystemOptimizer and prefs files)
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up!)
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Preferences…
trash com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist in that folder (those are A+ software preferences)
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Caches… com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus
trash the files in that folder

Restart MAC. This will reset pretty much Audirvana like new.

When choosing library at first it will sync in top right main window under the logo…
LET IT GO, even better don’t try to adjust windows or edit files, even playing music
while it is not finished… you’ll see the progress bar going… Could be long the first time
depending on how large your library is, and MAC is fast or not…

It works! Thank you very much