Mac OS Catalina Bug

Hi, I am running Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.38 (3568) on macOS 10.15.5 and every time I try to resize Audirvana window or enter full screen the app immediately crashes. Have given all permissions to the app, including Privacy / Accessibility / Audirvana. Kinda of lost in here. Any help would be appreciated.

I am running Catalina and the same version of Audirvana as you and have not had that problem. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Audirvana? Also you might run the First Aid program in Disk Utility if you’ve not done that.

Open Audirvana place the window in the top left corner, stretch it by the lower right corner to your lower right corner with your mouse… if don’t crash, quit Audirvana, restart Mac to be sure. Reopen Audirvana and try full screen.

Or

You can try deleting your Audirvana preferences…

Close Audirvana.

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Preferences…
trash com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist and
com.audirvana.Audirvana.plist in that folder
(those are A+ software preferences, back them up or not)

Restart Mac, Restart Audirvana, and see.

You can save them before trashing in another folder on desktop in case it doesn’t work and you don’t want to redo all your prefs… just reclose Audirvana put them back and restart Mac.

Hi,
I’ll uninstall and reinstall Audirvana and see if it fixes. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.